Over/Under voltage detection
Low frequency sensor
High frequency filter
Memory Encryption/Decryption (MED)
TPM 2.0 Improvements
Improved encryption capability
Improved TPM to application integration
Enhanced authorization mechanisms
Simplified TPM management with additional capabilities to enhance platform security
Provides specific-use algorithms to meet geographies based or market specific requirement
Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express
Microsoft Office 2010, Office 2000, Office XP and Office 2003
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Microsoft Encrypted File System
RSA Secure ID
Check Point SecuRemote/SecureClient
Check Point VPN-1/FireWall-1 NG
Entrust Desktop Manager Solutions
Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional
Supermicro motherboards with 20-pin TPM connectors
Operating Temperature Range:
-20 C to 80 C (-4 F to 176 F)
-40 C to 85 C (-40 F to 185 F)
Trusted Execution Technology (TXT) Key Features
- Strong authentication: Uses hardware module, TPM and Software TXT to provide two-factor authentication
- Low risk: Two Authentication methods utilizing TPM TXT ensuring interoperability by authentication, platform Integrity check, RSA key creation management and storing the encrypted key with in the TPM chipset.
- Low TCO: 50% or more reduction in total cost of ownership (TCO) by leveraging existing hardware and lowering ongoing costs, providing a highest security at lowest cost per TB
- Easy to manage: Integrates with existing X10/B10 MB Platform
- Flexibility: Supports any Supermicro Systems/Motherboards with multiple RAID controllers HDDs
Free standard domestic shipping.
Free 2-Day domestic shipping on orders over $200.
Free return shipping within the US. Find out more.