Compliant to TPM Main Specification, Family "2.0", Level 00, Revision 01.16
- SPI interface
- Meeting Intel TXT, Microsoft Windows and Google Chromebook certification criteria for successful platform qualification
- Random Number Generator (RNG) according to NIST SP800-90A
- Full personalization with Endorsement Key (EK) and EK certificate
- Standard (-20..+85oC) and Enhanced temperature range (-40..+85oC)
- PG-VQFN-32-13 or PG-UQFN-32-1 package
- Pin compatible to OPTIGATM TPM SLB 9670 TPM1.2 version
- Optimized for battery operated devices: low standby power consumption (typ. 110 microampere)
- 24 PCRs (SHA-1 or SHA-256)
- 7206 Byte free NV memory
- Up to 3 loaded sessions (TPM_PT_HR_LOADED_MIN)
- Up to 64 active sessions (TPM_PT_ACTIVE_SESSIONS_MAX)
- Up to 3 loaded transient Objects (TPM_PT_HR_TRANSIENT_MIN)
- Up to 7 loaded persistent Objects (TPM_PT_HR_PERSISTENT_MIN)
- Up to 8 NV counters
- Up to 1 kByte for command parameters and response parameters
- 1280 Byte I/O buffer
Supported on X570 and newer platform motherboards.
- Windows 10, UEFI OS
Free standard domestic shipping.
Free 2-Day domestic shipping on orders over $200.
Free return shipping within the US. Find out more.