Term and Privacy.
- Products returned must be received by TheKeyKey within 30 days from your invoice date.
- All returns for refund are subject to a 15% restocking fee. We will waive the RMA restocking fee on items that we are able to verify as defective during our testing process.
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- Any product not purchased from TheKeyKey.com.
- Any product that is no longer in brand new, unopened condition.
- Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed.
- Any product that is returned to us without its original packaging, accessories, manuals, warranty cards, and all other items enclosed in the exact condition in which it was received.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage either to the product itself or to the original packing materials and accessories.
- Any product with a missing or altered serial number.
- Any product that has been submitted for a promotional rebate.
- Any product described as "not refundable" on the product details page.
- Any custom-built systems manufactured by TheKeyKey.
- Any special-order items.
- Open-box and refurbished products are final-sale only and are not eligible for refund.
- Software can be returned in unopened condition for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
- Returned software that are opened, activated, used, or missing parts will incur up to a 100% restocking fee.
- Please verify that your products are eligible for return before requesting an RMA number.
- Products not eligible for return will be shipped back to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I return a product to TheKeyKey.com?
How do I obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA#) number?
Who pays for shipping an item back to TheKeyKey.com?
Is there a restocking fee?
There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund, including all orders canceled while in transit. There is no restocking fee on RMA returns that are tested to be defective. Please note that shipping charges are not refundable.
How long does it take to process an RMA?
How does a refund get credited?
Can I exchange my RMA item for a different item?
Who is responsible if the returned item is lost or damaged during shipping?
I received an e-mail that says the serial number of the RMA item returned does not match the serial number of the item sent from TheKeyKey.com. What does this mean?
Does TheKeyKey.com cross-ship?
After my RMA item was received at your facility, I received an email notifying me that the item is no longer available or is on backorder. What does this mean?
What is your policy for preconfigured computer systems?
What is the return policy for special order items?
What is the return policy for Combo Deals?
What is the return policy for Software?
I have more questions!